to Mrs. Siddall's Kindergarten Class
My name is Mrs. Laurie Siddall. I am looking forward to a fantastic year in Kindergarten! This is my 25th year teaching Kindergarten (35th teaching), at the Anna Ware Jackson School. In my earlier years at A.W. Jackson school, I taught in a variety of special education positions. My teaching certifications are in Early Childhood and Special Education. I have the pleasure of working with my Paraprofessional, Mrs. Jennifer Mutascio.
It is such a pleasure to come to school every day and work with Kindergarten students. They are so eager to learn and are full of energy! We make sure we start and end every day with a smile. It is such an honor to teach this age and help mold them into future doctors, nurses, teachers, engineers, artists, dancers, etc. I always wonder twenty years from now if they remember their Kindergarten year and how I might have influence them in their future.
Facts about Mrs. Siddall
- I am happily married with two sons, Alex & Eric and a daughter, Hope.
- I have many Chickens and love taking care of them.
- My favorite hobbies are: baking, yoga, sewing, knitting, crafts, scrap booking, painting, refinishing furniture, wallpapering, and making sea glass cement benches.
- I love to play music everyday in the classroom but I cannot play a musical instrument or sing!
- I take pictures of my students in the classroom almost every day and will share them at the end of the year.
- One of my favorite things to do is to put on our spectacular end of the year Kindergarten performance!
This year we are using Class Seesaw to post our photos and share current events. Be sure to accept Seesaw Siddall Class of 2019 so you can view our special photos.
Please contact me if you have any concerns with your child's progress. I am available before and after school if you need to set up a conference or would like suggestions on how to help your child.