David P. Raiche
March 30, 2020
Dear Parents/Guardians and Staff:
I hope that everyone had a safe weekend as was mentioned last Friday.
Commissioner of Education Jeffrey Riley issued a letter to all parents of students in grades K-12 outlining the state’s plan for remote learning. You may access this information by clicking on this link. The principals and teaching staff are working daily to meet the provisions for remote learning as set by the commissioner.
At this time, I would also ask that you complete the family survey you were emailed last Friday if you have not done so already.
Thank you for working with us and for continuing to support our efforts and those of your children. Take care!
David P. Raiche
Superintendent of Schools
General Information For Parents
- Letter from DESE Commissioner Jeff Riley - March 30
- School District Update - March 27
- Regional Immediate Press Release - March 25
- Coronavirus Update March 16: Town Buildings Closed to the Public
- Regional Immediate Press Release - March 16
- Regional Immediate Press Release - March 13
- March 11th Message from the Supt of Schools
- COVID-19 Printable Fact Sheets from Mass.gov (available in multiple languages)
- March 9th Message from the Supt of Schools
- Guidance for Keeping Workplace, School and Home Safe
- Important Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Wellness Flyer Feb 26 in Plainville Making Sense of Healthcare Financing
- March 4th Presentation at King Philip Substance Use In Our Community
- KP, Norfolk,Wrentham and Plainville Districts Receive Grant for Mental Health Services -April 5th
- Annual Asbestos Letter
- Parent District Surveys 2018
- Talking to Children about Violence