Information Technology Department
Technology Systems Administrator:
Data Analyst I.T. Technician
Phimonia Hosdurg Angela Green
Provide technology skills appropriate to living and learning in the 21st century
- Provide training and support for staff and students and the community, encouraging the use of technology.
- Develop a curriculum for adult and student learners that promotes the use of technology tools to enhance skills and performance as applied to individual and collaborative projects.
- Provide instructional strategies that assist adult and students learners in the practice of responsible use of software and hardware.
- Develop skills in the proper selection and utilization of word processing, database, spreadsheet, multimedia and web browser applications for a variety of classroom projects.
- Develop ability to communicate about technology using appropriate and accurate terminology.
- Continue to promote ethical and legal behaviors when using technology, ensuring an understanding of the consequences of inappropriate use.
- Encourage the utilization of assistive technologies to remediate skill deficits.
- Establish a systemic and yearly commitment to the purchase of technology.