To enroll your child into grades PreK-6 at the Plainville Public Schools, please fill out the required forms below. You will also need to provide additional supporting documents such as a birth certificate, health records etc., as part of your child's enrollment process. Once completed, please bring the required forms along with additional supporting documents listed below to the main office at Jackson School (grades PreK-2) or Wood School (grades 3-6). For information on preschool, please visit our integrated preschool programs.
Note: From July 1 to August 18 during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., please bring your completed forms and supporting documents to the Superintendent's office. A school representative will contact you to confirm the receipt of your submitted forms after August 18.
Complete the following required forms:
- Student Enrollment Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- Verification of Student Residency Form
- Request for Student Records
Provide additional supporting documents below with your required forms:
- Birth Certificate
- Health Records (i.e. latest immunization records)
- Special Education records (if applicable)
- 504 Accommodation (if applicable)
- Disciplinary records (if applicable)
- Any additional information that may be helpful
Please review the above list to ensure you have completed all required forms and provided additional supporting documents to the school district. Hard copies will also be available at both Jackson and Wood School, and the Superintendent's Office.